Cetas Healthcare Online Webinar: Preparing for International Business – The Power of Market & Customer Insights
09. November 2021Online
Our new member Cetas Healthcare is offering SHS Members an exciting workshop about conducting effective market research.
Are you considering going international with your company? Are you wondering where to place your bets? This event is for you. Join us for an interactive workshop on Tuesday noon, November 9, 2021.
Cetas Healthcare is a global healthcare market intelligence company, offering affordable market research, customer insights and consulting to the medical device and diagnostic industry.
Hear how to gather market and customer insights in an easy and cost-efficient way. We’ll cover the following points and will have a healthcare startup share their journey of success in combatting international markets.
- How to avoid failing as a start-up due to lack of market and customer understanding
- How to enhance your personal experience & gut feel with real world data and how to get started today
- How to understand the unmet market need your technology solves in a cost-efficient way
- How to convert your innovation into a compelling value proposition
- How to assess your product potential beyond the opinion of your pilot sites and local KOLs
- How to create a bottom-up market model to create a robust business-case to win your investors
📆November 9 2021, 11.30 am - 13.00 pm, Online Workshop (Link tba)
Sumit Mehta, Managing Director Cetas Healthcare - 20+Years of Experience in MedTech Market research and Consulting, Expertise in Imaging, Endoscopy, MIS, IVD
Dushyant Gupta, Vice President Global Client Engagements Cetas Healthcare -12+Years of Experience in MedTech Market Research and Consulting, Expertise in Interventional, Robotics, HCIT
... other speakers will be announced soon!
Satschin Bansal, MedTech & Digital Health Executive -15+ Years of Experience in MedTech Strategy & Business Development (Large MedTech & Startups), Expertise in Orthopedics, Digital Health and Ophthalmology
The workshop will be held in English and is free of charge (worth CHF 150)