26. August 2020Biopôle - Aquatis Hotel & Conference Center, Route de Berne 146, 1010 Lausanne
To register, please visit our event website here.
The Covid-19 pandemic has made it visible more clearly than ever before. A well functioning healthcare sector is vital for the well being of our economy and societies at large. Propelling the much-needed transformation from a volume-based to a value-based healthcare model will be paramount to success. What if the top '5P' health care leaders would rally behind a common purpose, such as increasing the quality of health care delivery? What if PATIENTS, PROVIDERS, PHARMA, PAYERS, and POLICYMAKERS would all join forces and work on sustainable solutions together? History has shown over and over again that crises can forge reimagination. There is no better time to act than now. Join us for a discussion at the next edition of SHS Public on what it would take to go on this transformative journey together in Switzerland.
To ensure safety, we’re limiting the number of participants for this event to a maximum of 50. Early registration is strongly recommended – first come, first served! Please register only if you actually plan to participate and let us know if your plans change. In order to comply with the requirements of contact tracing, all contact information asked during registration must be filled in completely.
EVENT DETAILS & AGENDA
- Location: Biopôle - Aquatis Hotel & Conference Center, Route de Berne 146, 1010 Lausanne
- Date: 26 August 2020
- Doors open: 5:30 p.m.
- Start: 6:00 p.m.
- End: 7:30 p.m. (followed by Networking & Apéro)
- Language: English
- Price: Tickets are for free
- OPENING: Cornelius Warncke, MD, Regional Hub Lead and Member of the Board at SHS
- WELCOME TO BIOPÔLE: Olivier Philippe, Director of Business Development & Corporate Relations
- COLLABORATION OF THE 5P LEADERS FOR EFFECTIVE HEALTHCARE DELIVERY: Verena Voelter, MD, Founder & Managing Director at 5P Health Care Solutions
- STARTUP PITCHES: Presenting solutions for more effective healthcare delivery
- PANEL: Discussion by a Patient, a Policymaker, a Provider and the Startups
- CONCLUDING IDEAS FOR ACTION: Verena Voelter, MD, Founder & Managing Director at 5P Health Care Solutions
- CLOSING: Cornelius Warncke, MD, Regional SHS Hub Lead and Member of the Board at SHS
We are looking forward to seeing you on 26 August 2020. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us: email@example.com